We understand that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
What Data Do We Collect?
When you register to use the App, either as a business that seeks to promote itself by creating promotions ("Sponsor") or as a customer who would like to participate in promotions ("User") we ask you to provide certain personal information including your name, phone number, and email address. To sponsor a promotion or participate in a sponsored promotion, you will be required to register and provide us with your name and email address. If you win a promotion, you will be required to provide the Sponsor with a shipping address. Unless you are logged into your account, your use of the App will be done anonymously. We do track your IP address (the Internet address of your computer) to give us an idea of how you use the App, but we do not link your IP address to any personal information unless you have logged into your account. We may use "cookies" to understand your use of the App and improve your experience
- Your social profile information for Social Networks you choose to connect to the Services. For example, your Facebook profile information may include your Facebook username and password or admin rights to your Facebook Fanpage
- A specific location such as an address, a city, or a place
- Your messages, posts, comments, images, advertising, and other material you curate on and upload to the Services; and information that is collected from the Social Networks that you choose to connect to and which is displayed on our Services.
- Content that you may send and receive through Social Networks may contain personal information of third parties. This may include information such as names, photos, age, gender, geographic location, opinions, preferences, and phone numbers that are provided or posted by social media users.
How Do We Use Your Data?
Firstly, all your personal data is stored securely.
We use your data to provide the best possible products and services to you. It includes:
- Providing and managing your Account;
- Providing and managing your access to Our Site;
- Personalizing and tailoring your experience on Our Site;
- Supplying Our products and services to you;
- Personalizing and tailoring Our products and services for you;
- Responding to communications from you;
- Supplying you with newsletters, alerts, billing information, etc. that you have subscribed to; you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time-changing email preferences on our site or the bottom of your email;
- Market research;
- Analyzing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable Us to improve Our Site and your user experience continually;
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email AND/OR telephone with information, news, and offers on Our products/plans/services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations We will ensure that your data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights.
Sharing Your Information
We assure you that we never sell or rent your personal information other than disclosing your information to third-party vendors who assist us with processing transactions, Sponsors, and advertising/marketing, we may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law (for example, a subpoena) or regulation, or in good faith to
- comply with legal processes served on the site, or
- where our records indicate fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of, or
- where your communication suggests possible harm to others.
- to our agents or contractors in connection with us processing information to provide social media management, social advocacy, social analytics, and social listening services. For example, we share information with our agents to facilitate your orders, maintain and administer your online accounts, respond to your questions and comments, comply with your requests, market and advertise to you and otherwise comply with applicable law;
- to vendors for business and commercial purposes, including analytics and advertising technology companies. Vendors may act as Our service providers, or in certain contexts independently decide how to process your information.
- to any other person with notice to you and your consent to the disclosure;
- when you make information public through the Site or Service, such as information in your profile or that you post or comment on public boards, including through social media, your information is publicly viewable. Please think carefully before making information public as you are solely responsible for any information you make public.
How do we safeguard and provide security to your personal information?
Social Media maintains industry-standard security safeguards to protect your information. This includes ensuring our employees receive appropriate security and privacy training and guidance so they are aware of the measures they need to implement to protect your information.
Access controls are in place to limit access to your information to those who need it to perform their jobs. For example, information about you may be provided to our Social Media specialists to help you with your requests. Individuals who are permitted to handle your information must adhere to confidentiality obligations.
We encrypt data in transit and at rest, where appropriate, to ensure that your information is kept private. We undertake service provider security and privacy reviews to ensure that service providers follow our stringent requirements to safeguard your information, and we also enter into data protection agreements with our service providers.
Our Website uses secure socket layer ("SSL") encryption to protect your personal information whenever it is collected or transmitted. No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your username and password, so do not share the credentials with others. If you believe that an unauthorized person has gained access to your username and/or password, please notify us immediately by contacting us.
You may review and update your personal information at any time by logging into your account and changing any information stored there, or by contacting us. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as password and username, before granting access to your data.How long do we store your information/data?
We retain the information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it per our data retention policy. After it is no longer necessary for us to retain information about you, or otherwise upon your request, we will dispose of it securely or anonymize the information or, in the limited circumstances where this is not possible (for example, because your information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Our App does generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to the App. This information is used for internal purposes only. The statistics contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information. The App uses "cookies" through Facebook to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. You can accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Website or our services.
You may have the following specific rights:
- The right to know about the personal information collected about you, which we have set out under
- The right to have your personal information deleted.
- The right not to be discriminated against for exercising consumer rights under the CCPA.
You may exercise your rights by emailing us. While we disclose personal information to our Social Media experts to manage the campaigns for you (e.g. marketing communications) and provide the Services, we do not sell your personal information.
How to Contact Us?
**** Thank You ****